Civil Engineering in Scandinavia
- Pages: 35
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF9222
Civil Engineering in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The civil engineering industry includes construction work classified as civil engineering (i.e. non-buildings), excluding companies working in the home-building subsector. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings. Where possible values are not adjusted seasonally. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2018 annual rate.
– The Scandinavian Civil Engineering sector generated total revenues of $27.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2014 and 2018.
– Denmark contributed the largest share of the Scandinavian civil engineering sector in 2018 with 40.5%, followed by Sweden with 34.6%.
– The $3.5bn Stockholm Bypass is expected to open in 2025 and has been driving growth in the sector consistently since 2015, when it was halted for half a year.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the civil engineering market in Scandinavia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the civil engineering market in Scandinavia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia civil engineering market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia civil engineering market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Scandinavia’s civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Arkil Holding AS
Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. How well have leading players performed in the recent past?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Arkil Holding AS
8.2. Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc
8.3. Nordstjernan AB
8.4. Skanska AB
9.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Scandinavia civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Scandinavia civil engineering sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Scandinavia civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 4: Arkil Holding AS: key facts
Table 5: Arkil Holding AS: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 6: Arkil Holding AS: Key Employees
Table 7: Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc: key facts
Table 8: Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc: Key Employees
Table 9: Nordstjernan AB: key facts
Table 10: Nordstjernan AB: Key Employees
Table 11: Skanska AB: key facts
Table 12: Skanska AB: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Skanska AB: Key Employees
Table 14: Skanska AB: Key Employees Continued
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Scandinavia civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Scandinavia civil engineering sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Scandinavia civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the civil engineering sector in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the civil engineering sector in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the civil engineering sector in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the civil engineering sector in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the civil engineering sector in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the civil engineering sector in Scandinavia, 2018