Airlines in Scandinavia
- Pages: 45
- Published: December 2019
- Report Code: OHMF9220
Airlines in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
– The Scandinavian airlines industry had total revenues of $16.1bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2014 and 2018.
– Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.7% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 127.5 million passengers in 2018.
– The growth of the industry has been driven by the international flights segment, as the domestic segment has grown slowly in terms of volume, suggesting the industry is close to being saturated in this segment.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Scandinavia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Scandinavia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia airlines market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia airlines market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia's airlines market?
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
Ryanair Holdings plc
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Which players have been most successful in the past three years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
8.2. Ryanair Holdings plc
8.3. easyJet Plc
8.4. SAS AB
9.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Scandinavia airlines industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Scandinavia airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2014-18
Table 3: Scandinavia airlines industry category segmentation: million passengers, 2018
Table 4: Scandinavia airlines industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Scandinavia airlines industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 6: Scandinavia airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2018-23
Table 7: Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA: key facts
Table 8: Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA: Key Employees
Table 10: Ryanair Holdings plc: key facts
Table 11: Ryanair Holdings plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: Ryanair Holdings plc: Key Employees
Table 13: easyJet Plc: key facts
Table 14: easyJet Plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: easyJet Plc: Key Employees
Table 16: easyJet Plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: SAS AB: key facts
Table 18: SAS AB: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 19: SAS AB: Key Employees
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Scandinavia airlines industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Scandinavia airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2014-18
Figure 3: Scandinavia airlines industry category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2018
Figure 4: Scandinavia airlines industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Scandinavia airlines industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 6: Scandinavia airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2018-23
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the airlines industry in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the airlines industry in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the airlines industry in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the airlines industry in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the airlines industry in Scandinavia, 2018
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the airlines industry in Scandinavia, 2018