- Pages: 39
- Published: December 2019
- Report Code: OHMF9188
Global Drones industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The drone market (known as unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)) consists of the revenue from sale of the drones. The drone market includes commercial and consumer drones where commercial drone are classified as ones used in connection with a business meaning that commercial drone use applies to any use of a drone from which profit is derived The consumer segment includes all drones used for the pleasure activity and excludes and commercial and military usage. Military usd drones are not included in this report.
– The industries where there is most demand for drone services are energy and utilities, agriculture and retail.
– Consumer drones make up the vast bulk of sales in the industry; the volume growth of these sales has been the main driver of overall revenue growth.
– Growth in the commercial drones segment will be far more valuable to the industry going forwards, and this is also the segment which is receiving the most capital investment and R&D.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the drones market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaldrones market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key drones market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global drones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global drones market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Global drones market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global drones market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's drones market?
Shenzhen DJI Technology Co Ltd
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players in the drones industry?
7.2. How has regulation impacted the competitiveness of certain markets?
7.3. How do players’ strategies and offerings differ?
7.4. Did any major players go bankrupt in 2018?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Shenzhen DJI Technology Co Ltd
8.2. Parrot S.A.
8.3. Amazon.com, Inc.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global drones market value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Global drones market volume: thousand Items, 2014-18
Table 3: Global drones market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Global drones market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Global drones market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 6: Global drones market volume forecast: thousand Items, 2018-23
Table 7: Shenzhen DJI Technology Co Ltd: key facts
Table 8: Shenzhen DJI Technology Co Ltd: Key Employees
Table 9: Parrot S.A.: key facts
Table 10: Parrot S.A.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Parrot S.A.: Key Employees
Table 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 13: Amazon.com, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Amazon.com, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 15: Global exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global drones market value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Global drones market volume: thousand Items, 2014-18
Figure 3: Global drones market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Global drones market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Global drones market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 6: Global drones market volume forecast: thousand Items, 2018-23
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the global drones market, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the global drones market, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the global drones market, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global drones market, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global drones market, 2018
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global drones market, 2018