Global Civil Engineering
- Pages: 42
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF9187
Global Civil Engineering industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The civil engineering industry includes construction work classified as civil engineering (i.e. non-buildings), excluding companies working in the home-building subsector. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings. Where possible values are not adjusted seasonally. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2018 annual rate.
– The global civil engineering sector generated total revenues of $3,083.3bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2014 and 2018.
– The Asia-Pacific region makes up 59.8% of the global value in 2018, with Europe at 18.2% and the US at 11.1%.
– Rapidly growing urbanization across the globe and a fast-growing population has led to increasing demand for suitable infrastructure including transportation, sewage and waste disposal, education, streets & highways, and water supply.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the civil engineering market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalcivil engineering market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global civil engineering market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Global civil engineering market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global’s civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. How well have leading players performed in the recent past?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Bauer AG
8.2. Bechtel Corp
8.3. China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd
8.4. Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Global civil engineering sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Global civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 4: Bauer AG: key facts
Table 5: Bauer AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 6: Bauer AG: Key Employees
Table 7: Bechtel Corp: key facts
Table 8: Bechtel Corp: Key Employees
Table 9: Bechtel Corp: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd: key facts
Table 11: China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd: Key Employees
Table 13: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.: key facts
Table 14: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.: Key Employees
Table 16: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: Global exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Global civil engineering sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Global civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the global civil engineering sector, 2018
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the global civil engineering sector, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the global civil engineering sector, 2018
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global civil engineering sector, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global civil engineering sector, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global civil engineering sector, 2018