Insurance in Turkey
- Pages: 50
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF9173
Insurance in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The insurance market consists of the non-life and life insurance sectors. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
– The Turkish insurance market had total gross written premiums of $10.4bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.7% between 2014 and 2018.
– The non-life insurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2018, with total gross written premiums of $9.0bn, equivalent to 86.4% of the market's overall value.
– The growth of the Turkish market has been fuelled by demand for motor insurance products, with the number of written policies and the value of premiums rising sharply, in line with the growing income of the population.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in Turkey
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Turkey
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Turkey insurance market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Turkey insurance market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Turkey's insurance market?
Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market share
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.4. What is the rational for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Allianz SE
8.2. Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi
8.3. AXA SA
8.4. Aksigorta AS
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey insurance market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Turkey insurance market category segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Turkey insurance market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 4: Turkey insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 5: Turkey insurance market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: Allianz SE: key facts
Table 7: Allianz SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Allianz SE: Key Employees
Table 9: Allianz SE: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi: key facts
Table 11: Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi: Key Employees
Table 13: AXA SA: key facts
Table 14: AXA SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: AXA SA: Key Employees
Table 16: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 18: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Aksigorta AS: key facts
Table 20: Aksigorta AS: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 21: Aksigorta AS: Key Employees
Table 22: Turkey size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 23: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 24: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 25: Turkey inflation, 2014-18
Table 26: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 27: Turkey exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey insurance market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Turkey insurance market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Turkey insurance market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Turkey insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the insurance market in Turkey, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the insurance market in Turkey, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the insurance market in Turkey, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the insurance market in Turkey, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the insurance market in Turkey, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the insurance market in Turkey, 2018
Figure 11: Turkey insurance market share: % share, by value, 2018