Airlines in Spain
- Pages: 48
- Published: December 2019
- Report Code: OHMF9143
Airlines in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
– The Spanish airlines industry had total revenues of $11.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2014 and 2018.
– Industry volume increased with a CAGR of 10.3% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 78.4 million passengers in 2018.
– Safety and security issues in popular tourist destinations such as Egypt and Turkey have contributed to the growth of the Spanish industry, as many tourists have looked to Spain as an alternative destination.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Spain
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Spain
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Spain airlines market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Spain airlines market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Spain's airlines market?
Ryanair Holdings plc
International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
Globalia Corporacion Empresarial S.A.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Which players have been most successful in the past three years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Ryanair Holdings plc
8.2. easyJet Plc
8.3. International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
8.4. Globalia Corporacion Empresarial S.A.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain airlines industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Spain airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2014-18
Table 3: Spain airlines industry category segmentation: million passengers, 2018
Table 4: Spain airlines industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Spain airlines industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 6: Spain airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2018-23
Table 7: Ryanair Holdings plc: key facts
Table 8: Ryanair Holdings plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Ryanair Holdings plc: Key Employees
Table 10: easyJet Plc: key facts
Table 11: easyJet Plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: easyJet Plc: Key Employees
Table 13: easyJet Plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: International Consolidated Airlines Group SA: key facts
Table 15: International Consolidated Airlines Group SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 16: International Consolidated Airlines Group SA: Key Employees
Table 17: Globalia Corporacion Empresarial S.A.: key facts
Table 18: Globalia Corporacion Empresarial S.A.: Key Employees
Table 19: Spain size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 20: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 21: Spain gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 22: Spain inflation, 2014-18
Table 23: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 24: Spain exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Spain airlines industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Spain airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2014-18
Figure 3: Spain airlines industry category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2018
Figure 4: Spain airlines industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Spain airlines industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 6: Spain airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2018-23
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the airlines industry in Spain, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the airlines industry in Spain, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the airlines industry in Spain, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the airlines industry in Spain, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the airlines industry in Spain, 2018
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the airlines industry in Spain, 2018