Civil Engineering in Italy
- Pages: 33
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF9128
Civil Engineering in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The civil engineering industry includes construction work classified as civil engineering (i.e. non-buildings), excluding companies working in the home-building subsector. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings. Where possible values are not adjusted seasonally. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2018 annual rate.
– The Italian civil engineering sector generated total revenues of $18.1bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2014 and 2018.
– In 2015, the government announced plans to invest EUR160bn ($179.8bn) to boost the country's economic recovery as well as an investment of EUR24bn ($27bn) in infrastructure.
– The Italian civil engineering sector has fared better than the residential and non-residential construction sector in recent years, largely due to government investment.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the civil engineering market in Italy
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the civil engineering market in Italy
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy civil engineering market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Italy civil engineering market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Italy’s civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Salini Impregilo SpA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. How well have leading players performed in the recent past?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. ASTM SpA
8.2. Salini Impregilo SpA
8.3. Strabag AG
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Italy civil engineering sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Italy civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 4: ASTM SpA: key facts
Table 5: ASTM SpA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 6: ASTM SpA: Key Employees
Table 7: Salini Impregilo SpA: key facts
Table 8: Salini Impregilo SpA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Salini Impregilo SpA: Key Employees
Table 10: Strabag AG: key facts
Table 11: Strabag AG: Key Employees
Table 12: Italy size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 13: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 14: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 15: Italy inflation, 2014-18
Table 16: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 17: Italy exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Italy civil engineering sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Italy civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the civil engineering sector in Italy, 2018
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the civil engineering sector in Italy, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the civil engineering sector in Italy, 2018
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the civil engineering sector in Italy, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the civil engineering sector in Italy, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the civil engineering sector in Italy, 2018