Civil Engineering in France
- Pages: 32
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF9105
Civil Engineering in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The civil engineering industry includes construction work classified as civil engineering (i.e. non-buildings), excluding companies working in the home-building subsector. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings. Where possible values are not adjusted seasonally. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2018 annual rate.
– The French civil engineering sector generated total revenues of $161.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of growth (CARG) of 0.5% between 2014 and 2018.
– France is ranked as having the ninth best infrastructure globally, according to the World Economic Forum and is the biggest driver of the European sector.
– Local government spending has occurred in some areas, however, with ongoing infrastructure projects such as the French high-speed broadband plan and plans to improve French motorways.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the civil engineering market in France
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the civil engineering market in France
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France civil engineering market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the France civil engineering market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is France’s civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Bouygues Batiment International
VINCI Construction France SAS
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. How well have leading players performed in the recent past?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Bouygues Batiment International
8.2. Eiffage SA
8.3. VINCI Construction France SAS
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: France civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: France civil engineering sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: France civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 4: Bouygues Batiment International: key facts
Table 5: Bouygues Batiment International: Key Employees
Table 6: Eiffage SA: key facts
Table 7: Eiffage SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Eiffage SA: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 9: Eiffage SA: Key Employees
Table 10: VINCI Construction France SAS: key facts
Table 11: VINCI Construction France SAS: Key Employees
Table 12: France size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 13: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 14: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 15: France inflation, 2014-18
Table 16: France consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 17: France exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: France civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: France civil engineering sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: France civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the civil engineering sector in France, 2018
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the civil engineering sector in France, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the civil engineering sector in France, 2018
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the civil engineering sector in France, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the civil engineering sector in France, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the civil engineering sector in France, 2018