Civil Engineering in Singapore
- Pages: 38
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF9045
Civil Engineering in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The civil engineering industry includes construction work classified as civil engineering (i.e. non-buildings), excluding companies working in the home-building subsector. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings. Where possible values are not adjusted seasonally. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2018 annual rate.
– The Singaporean civil engineering sector generated total revenues of $5.3bn in 2018, representing a CAGR of 2.3% between 2014 and 2018.
– As a relatively small sector, the Singaporean sector is highly volatile to any changes in investment and even singular large projects can have a large impact on the growth.
– Despite its small size, Singapore ranks first in the world for infrastructure, according to the World Economic Forum (WEF). Singapore boasts 1,940 miles of road networks with 99% of these being paved highways.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the civil engineering market in Singapore
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the civil engineering market in Singapore
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Singapore civil engineering market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Singapore civil engineering market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Singapore’s civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Koh Brothers Group Ltd
TEE International Ltd
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. How well have leading players performed in the recent past?
7.3. What strategies have leading players been using?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Kajima Corporation
8.2. Koh Brothers Group Ltd
8.3. TEE International Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Singapore civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Singapore civil engineering sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Singapore civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 4: Kajima Corporation: key facts
Table 5: Kajima Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 6: Kajima Corporation: Key Employees
Table 7: Kajima Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 8: Kajima Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Kajima Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Koh Brothers Group Ltd: key facts
Table 11: Koh Brothers Group Ltd: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: Koh Brothers Group Ltd: Key Employees
Table 13: TEE International Ltd: key facts
Table 14: TEE International Ltd: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: TEE International Ltd: Key Employees
Table 16: Singapore size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 17: Singapore gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 18: Singapore gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 19: Singapore inflation, 2014-18
Table 20: Singapore consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 21: Singapore exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Singapore civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Singapore civil engineering sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Singapore civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the civil engineering sector in Singapore, 2018
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the civil engineering sector in Singapore, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the civil engineering sector in Singapore, 2018
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the civil engineering sector in Singapore, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the civil engineering sector in Singapore, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the civil engineering sector in Singapore, 2018