Airlines in Singapore
- Pages: 43
- Published: December 2019
- Report Code: OHMF9043
Airlines in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
– The Singaporean airlines industry had total revenues of $7.3bn in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 0% between 2014 and 2018.
– Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 39.4 million passengers in 2018.
– The airlines industry’s contribution to the Singaporean economy is particularly important because of the impact of tourism. According to the IATA, tourism accounts for 11.8% of GDP.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Singapore
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Singapore
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Singapore airlines market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Singapore airlines market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore's airlines market?
Singapore Airlines Ltd
Qantas Airways Limited
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Geography segmentation
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Which players have been most successful in the past three years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Singapore Airlines Ltd
8.2. Qantas Airways Limited
8.3. Emirates Airline
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Singapore airlines industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Singapore airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2014-18
Table 3: Singapore airlines industry category segmentation: million passengers, 2018
Table 4: Singapore airlines industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Singapore airlines industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 6: Singapore airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2018-23
Table 7: Singapore Airlines Ltd: key facts
Table 8: Singapore Airlines Ltd: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Singapore Airlines Ltd: Key Employees
Table 10: Singapore Airlines Ltd: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Qantas Airways Limited: key facts
Table 12: Qantas Airways Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Qantas Airways Limited: Key Employees
Table 14: Emirates Airline: key facts
Table 15: Emirates Airline: Key Employees
Table 16: Singapore size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 17: Singapore gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 18: Singapore gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 19: Singapore inflation, 2014-18
Table 20: Singapore consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 21: Singapore exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Singapore airlines industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Singapore airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2014-18
Figure 3: Singapore airlines industry category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2018
Figure 4: Singapore airlines industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Singapore airlines industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 6: Singapore airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2018-23
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the airlines industry in Singapore, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the airlines industry in Singapore, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the airlines industry in Singapore, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the airlines industry in Singapore, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the airlines industry in Singapore, 2018
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the airlines industry in Singapore, 2018