Dog Care in Europe
- Pages: 35
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8905
Dog Care in Europe industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The dog care market consists of retail sale of dog food and dog chews & treats. The dog food segment consists of dry dog food, moist dog food and puppy food. The dog chews & treats segment consist of dog chews and other dog treats. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
– The European dog care market had total revenues of $10,726.2m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 5,130.8 million kilograms in 2018.
– Large population and increasing disposable income supported the growth of the European dog care market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the dog care market in Europe
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the dog care market in Europe
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key dog care market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe dog care market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe dog care market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Europe dog care market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe dog care market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's dog care market?
Affinity Petcare SA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the European dog care market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares between 2014 and 2018?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered over the same period?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Mars, Incorporated
8.2. Nestle SA
8.3. Affinity Petcare SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe dog care market value: $ million, 2014–18
Table 2: Europe dog care market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Table 3: Europe dog care market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Europe dog care market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Europe dog care market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: Europe dog care market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Table 7: Europe dog care market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Table 8: Europe dog care market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 9: Mars, Incorporated: key facts
Table 10: Mars, Incorporated: Key Employees
Table 11: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 12: Nestle SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Nestle SA: Key Employees
Table 14: Nestle SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Affinity Petcare SA: key facts
Table 16: Europe size of population (million), 2014–18
Table 17: Europe gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 18: Europe gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 19: Europe inflation, 2014–18
Table 20: Europe consumer price index (absolute), 2014–18
Table 21: Europe exchange rate, 2014–18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe dog care market value: $ million, 2014–18
Figure 2: Europe dog care market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Figure 3: Europe dog care market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Europe dog care market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Europe dog care market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 6: Europe dog care market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Figure 7: Europe dog care market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the dog care market in Europe, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the dog care market in Europe, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the dog care market in Europe, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the dog care market in Europe, 2018
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the dog care market in Europe, 2018
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the dog care market in Europe, 2018
Figure 14: Europe dog care market share: % share, by value, 2018