Healthcare Providers in Europe
- Pages: 35
- Published: April 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8904
Healthcare Providers in Europe industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
– The European healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $2,006.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2015 and 2019.
– The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $567.2bn, equivalent to 28.3% of the sector's overall value.
– Europe’s common regulatory framework and R&D strength make it a broadly favorable market for suppliers, whilst its aging population is both a strain on the sector and an opportunity for investments in telemedicine.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Europe
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Europe
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe healthcare providers market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe healthcare providers market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players in this industry?
7.2. How did government policy impact healthcare providers in 2019?
7.3. What was the impact of Europe’s aging populations in 2019?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Orpea SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2015–19
Table 2: Europe healthcare providers sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Europe healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Europe healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Table 5: Europe healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Table 6: Orpea SA: key facts
Table 7: Orpea SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Orpea SA: Key Employees
Table 9: Europe size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 10: Europe gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 11: Europe gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 12: Europe inflation, 2015–19
Table 13: Europe consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 14: Europe exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2015–19
Figure 2: Europe healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Europe healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Europe healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Europe healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Europe, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Europe, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Europe, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Europe, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Europe, 2019
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Europe, 2019