Oils & Fats in Europe
- Pages: 39
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8903
Oils & Fats in Europe industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The oils & fats market consist of the retail sale of edible oils and solid fats. The oils segment consists of cooking sprays, corn oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, vegetable oil, and other edible oils. The solid fats segment consists of compound cooking fats (CCF), ghee, lard, shortening, and other solid fats. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
– The European oils & fats market had total revenues of $28,461.8m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 8,295.5 million kilograms in 2018.
– In 2018, Europe accounted for the second largest value share of 25.3% in the global market oils and fats market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oils & fats market in Europe
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oils & fats market in Europe
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oils & fats market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe oils & fats market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe oils & fats market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Europe oils & fats market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe oils & fats market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's oils & fats market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the European oils & fats market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 4 years ?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered in the last 4 years?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
7.6. What have been the most significant M&A deals in the European oils & fats market over the last four years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Deoleo SA
8.2. Unilever N.V.
8.3. Bunge Limited
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe oils & fats market value: $ million, 2014–18
Table 2: Europe oils & fats market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Table 3: Europe oils & fats market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Europe oils & fats market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Europe oils & fats market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: Europe oils & fats market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Table 7: Europe oils & fats market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Table 8: Europe oils & fats market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 9: Deoleo SA: key facts
Table 10: Deoleo SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Deoleo SA: Key Employees
Table 12: Unilever N.V.: key facts
Table 13: Unilever N.V.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Unilever N.V.: Key Employees
Table 15: Bunge Limited: key facts
Table 16: Bunge Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Bunge Limited: Key Employees
Table 18: Bunge Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Europe size of population (million), 2014–18
Table 20: Europe gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 21: Europe gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 22: Europe inflation, 2014–18
Table 23: Europe consumer price index (absolute), 2014–18
Table 24: Europe exchange rate, 2014–18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe oils & fats market value: $ million, 2014–18
Figure 2: Europe oils & fats market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Figure 3: Europe oils & fats market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Europe oils & fats market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Europe oils & fats market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 6: Europe oils & fats market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Figure 7: Europe oils & fats market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the oils & fats market in Europe, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the oils & fats market in Europe, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the oils & fats market in Europe, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oils & fats market in Europe, 2018
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oils & fats market in Europe, 2018
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oils & fats market in Europe, 2018
Figure 14: Europe oils & fats market share: % share, by value, 2018