Banks in Sweden
- Pages: 45
- Published: April 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8825
Banks in Sweden industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
– The Swedish banks industry group had total assets of $1,680.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2015 and 2019.
– The bank credit segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2019, with total assets of $978.9bn, equivalent to 58.2% of the industry group's overall value.
– There has been a negative interest rate environment in Sweden since 2015 – in line with the Eurozone.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Sweden
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Sweden
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Sweden banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Sweden banks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Sweden banks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Sweden banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Sweden's banks market?
Nordea Bank Abp
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
Svenska Handelsbanken AB
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What has been the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Nordea Bank Abp
8.2. Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
8.3. Svenska Handelsbanken AB
8.4. Swedbank AB
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Sweden banks industry value: $ billion, 2015–19
Table 2: Sweden banks industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Sweden banks industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Sweden banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Table 5: Nordea Bank Abp: key facts
Table 6: Nordea Bank Abp: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Nordea Bank Abp: Key Employees
Table 8: Nordea Bank Abp: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB: key facts
Table 10: Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB: Key Employees
Table 12: Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Svenska Handelsbanken AB: key facts
Table 14: Svenska Handelsbanken AB: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Svenska Handelsbanken AB: Key Employees
Table 16: Swedbank AB: key facts
Table 17: Swedbank AB: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: Swedbank AB: Key Employees
Table 19: Sweden size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 20: Sweden gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 21: Sweden gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 22: Sweden inflation, 2015–19
Table 23: Sweden consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 24: Sweden exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sweden banks industry value: $ billion, 2015–19
Figure 2: Sweden banks industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Sweden banks industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Sweden banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the banks industry in Sweden, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the banks industry in Sweden, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the banks industry in Sweden, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the banks industry in Sweden, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the banks industry in Sweden, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the banks industry in Sweden, 2019