Digital Advertising in Spain
- Pages: 50
- Published: April 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8824
Digital Advertising in Spain industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The digital advertising market (other known as online marketing, Internet advertising or web advertising) consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities performed by the mean of Internet.
– The Spanish Digital advertising market had total revenues of $2,567.7m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.2% between 2015 and 2019.
– The Desktop segment was the market's most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $2,286.0m, equivalent to 89% of the market's overall value.
– Spain has developed strong digital infrastructure; the fibre optic network deployed in Spain is the widest in Europe with more than 33.3 million access points, covering more than 75% of the population. 4G coverage is accessible over 95% of the country. This has facilitated growth in the digital advertising market with online platforms accessible in almost all regions of the country.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the digital advertising market in Spain
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the digital advertising market in Spain
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key digital advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain digital advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Spain digital advertising market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Spain digital advertising market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain digital advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Spain's digital advertising market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Alphabet Inc
8.2. Facebook Inc.
8.3. Amazon.com, Inc.
8.4. Microsoft Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain digital advertising market value: $ million, 2015–19
Table 2: Spain digital advertising market category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Spain digital advertising market geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Spain digital advertising market value forecast: $ million, 2019–24
Table 5: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 6: Alphabet Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Alphabet Inc: Key Employees
Table 8: Facebook Inc.: key facts
Table 9: Facebook Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: Facebook Inc.: Key Employees
Table 11: Facebook Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 13: Amazon.com, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Amazon.com, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 15: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 16: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 18: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: Spain size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 21: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 22: Spain gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 23: Spain inflation, 2015–19
Table 24: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 25: Spain exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Spain digital advertising market value: $ million, 2015–19
Figure 2: Spain digital advertising market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Spain digital advertising market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Spain digital advertising market value forecast: $ million, 2019–24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the digital advertising market in Spain, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the digital advertising market in Spain, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the digital advertising market in Spain, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the digital advertising market in Spain, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the digital advertising market in Spain, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the digital advertising market in Spain, 2019