Healthcare Providers in Spain
- Pages: 35
- Published: April 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8818
Healthcare Providers in Spain industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
– The Spanish healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $124.4bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2015 and 2019.
– The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $39.4bn, equivalent to 31.6% of the sector's overall value.
– A recent reform which removed the Social Security Contribution requirement for access to national healthcare has increased overall demand for state- funded healthcare and sent a positive message regarding the openness of the country’s healthcare system.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Spain
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Spain
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Spain healthcare providers market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Spain healthcare providers market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Spain's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the key players in this market?
7.2. How is employment reform likely to impact the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Orpea SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2015–19
Table 2: Spain healthcare providers sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Spain healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Spain healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Table 5: Spain healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Table 6: Orpea SA: key facts
Table 7: Orpea SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Orpea SA: Key Employees
Table 9: Spain size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 10: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 11: Spain gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 12: Spain inflation, 2015–19
Table 13: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 14: Spain exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Spain healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2015–19
Figure 2: Spain healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Spain healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Spain healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Spain healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Spain, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Spain, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Spain, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Spain, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Spain, 2019
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Spain, 2019