Oils & Fats in Italy
- Pages: 34
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8784
Oils & Fats in Italy industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The oils & fats market consist of the retail sale of edible oils and solid fats. The oils segment consists of cooking sprays, corn oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, vegetable oil, and other edible oils. The solid fats segment consists of compound cooking fats (CCF), ghee, lard, shortening, and other solid fats. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
– The Italian oils & fats market had total revenues of $2,183.7m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.2% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 545.4 million kilograms in 2018.
– Italy is the second leading producer of olive oil in the European region.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oils & fats market in Italy
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oils & fats market in Italy
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oils & fats market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy oils & fats market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy oils & fats market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Italy oils & fats market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy oils & fats market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Italy's oils & fats market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the Italian oils & fats market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 4 years?
7.4. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Deoleo SA
8.2. MONINI SPA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy oils & fats market value: $ million, 2014–18
Table 2: Italy oils & fats market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Table 3: Italy oils & fats market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Italy oils & fats market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Italy oils & fats market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: Italy oils & fats market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Table 7: Italy oils & fats market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Table 8: Italy oils & fats market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 9: Deoleo SA: key facts
Table 10: Deoleo SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Deoleo SA: Key Employees
Table 12: MONINI SPA: key facts
Table 13: MONINI SPA: Key Employees
Table 14: Italy size of population (million), 2014–18
Table 15: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 16: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 17: Italy inflation, 2014–18
Table 18: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2014–18
Table 19: Italy exchange rate, 2014–18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy oils & fats market value: $ million, 2014–18
Figure 2: Italy oils & fats market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Figure 3: Italy oils & fats market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Italy oils & fats market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Italy oils & fats market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 6: Italy oils & fats market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Figure 7: Italy oils & fats market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the oils & fats market in Italy, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the oils & fats market in Italy, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the oils & fats market in Italy, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oils & fats market in Italy, 2018
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oils & fats market in Italy, 2018
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oils & fats market in Italy, 2018
Figure 14: Italy oils & fats market share: % share, by value, 2018