Beer & Cider in Italy
- Pages: 40
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8780
Beer & Cider in Italy industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The beer and cider market consists of the retail sale of beer and cider. The beer segment consists of ale, dark beer, lager, stout, flavored beer, wheat beer, beer mixes and seasonal beer. The cider segment consists of apple cider, flavored cider, pear cider and seasonal cider. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
– The Italian beer & cider market had total revenues of $12,663.2m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.4% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 2,032.6 million liters in 2018.
– Increasing health consciousness among the consumers and high taxes imposed by the government is impacting the beer & cider market growth.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the beer & cider market in Italy
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the beer & cider market in Italy
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer & cider market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy beer & cider market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy beer & cider market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Italy beer & cider market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy beer & cider market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's beer & cider market?
Heineken Italia SpA
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the Italian beer and cider market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful at increasing their market shares in the last four years?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered in the last four years?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
7.6. What have been the largest deals in the beer and cider market in recent years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Heineken Italia SpA
8.2. Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
8.3. Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy beer & cider market value: $ million, 2014–18
Table 2: Italy beer & cider market volume: million liters, 2014–18
Table 3: Italy beer & cider market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Italy beer & cider market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Italy beer & cider market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: Italy beer & cider market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Table 7: Italy beer & cider market volume forecast: million liters, 2018–23
Table 8: Italy beer & cider market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 9: Heineken Italia SpA: key facts
Table 10: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: key facts
Table 11: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: Key Employees
Table 13: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: Asahi Group Holdings Ltd: key facts
Table 15: Asahi Group Holdings Ltd: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 16: Asahi Group Holdings Ltd: Key Employees
Table 17: Asahi Group Holdings Ltd: Key Employees Continued
Table 18: Italy size of population (million), 2014–18
Table 19: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 20: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 21: Italy inflation, 2014–18
Table 22: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2014–18
Table 23: Italy exchange rate, 2014–18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy beer & cider market value: $ million, 2014–18
Figure 2: Italy beer & cider market volume: million liters, 2014–18
Figure 3: Italy beer & cider market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Italy beer & cider market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Italy beer & cider market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 6: Italy beer & cider market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Figure 7: Italy beer & cider market volume forecast: million liters, 2018–23
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the beer & cider market in Italy, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the beer & cider market in Italy, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the beer & cider market in Italy, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the beer & cider market in Italy, 2018
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the beer & cider market in Italy, 2018
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the beer & cider market in Italy, 2018
Figure 14: Italy beer & cider market share: % share, by value, 2018