Advertising in Italy
- Pages: 49
- Published: April 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8779
Advertising in Italy industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The advertising industry consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities or agencies providing advertising services, including display advertising services.
– The Italian advertising industry had total revenues of $6,087.7m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2015 and 2019.
– The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $1,085.1m, equivalent to 17.8% of the industry's overall value.
– In 2018, the Italian government introduced laws banning the advertising on betting and online games from June 2019. The law has limited growth in the digital advertising segment by sacrificing one of the market’s key sectors.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market in Italy
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the advertising market in Italy
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy advertising market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Italy advertising market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's advertising market?
Omnicom Group, Inc.
Publicis Groupe SA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.3. What trends are impacting the market?
7.4. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.5. How will Covid-19 impact market players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Omnicom Group, Inc.
8.2. Publicis Groupe SA
8.3. Havas SA
8.4. WPP plc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy advertising industry value: $ million, 2015–19
Table 2: Italy advertising industry category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Italy advertising industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Italy advertising industry value forecast: $ million, 2019–24
Table 5: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Omnicom Group, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Omnicom Group, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 8: Omnicom Group, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Publicis Groupe SA: key facts
Table 10: Publicis Groupe SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Publicis Groupe SA: Key Employees
Table 12: Publicis Groupe SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Publicis Groupe SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: Publicis Groupe SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Havas SA: key facts
Table 16: Havas SA: Key Employees
Table 17: Havas SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 18: WPP plc: key facts
Table 19: WPP plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 20: WPP plc: Key Employees
Table 21: Italy size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 22: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 23: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 24: Italy inflation, 2015–19
Table 25: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 26: Italy exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy advertising industry value: $ million, 2015–19
Figure 2: Italy advertising industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Italy advertising industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Italy advertising industry value forecast: $ million, 2019–24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the advertising industry in Italy, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the advertising industry in Italy, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the advertising industry in Italy, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the advertising industry in Italy, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the advertising industry in Italy, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the advertising industry in Italy, 2019