Credit Cards in Germany
- Pages: 35
- Published: April 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8763
Credit Cards in Germany industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The credit cards profile covers the consumer credit market.
– The German credit cards sector had total balances outstanding of $5.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2015 and 2019.
– Credit is still in its infancy in Germany due to the prevalent cash culture.
– As household disposable income rises, sector growth for credit cards decreases and vice versa. This is mainly due to the confidence German consumers have over their own economic power.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the credit cards market in Germany
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the credit cards market in Germany
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key credit cards market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany credit cards market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany credit cards market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Germany credit cards market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany credit cards market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Germany’s credit cards market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Deutsche Kreditbank AG
DZ Bank AG
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of the leading players?
7.4. What threats do the leading players face?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Commerzbank AG
8.2. Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg
8.3. Deutsche Kreditbank AG
8.4. DZ Bank AG
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany credit cards market value: $ billion, 2015–19
Table 2: Germany credit cards market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Germany credit cards market value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Table 4: Commerzbank AG: key facts
Table 5: Commerzbank AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 6: Commerzbank AG: Key Employees
Table 7: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg: key facts
Table 8: Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg: Key Employees
Table 9: Deutsche Kreditbank AG: key facts
Table 10: Deutsche Kreditbank AG: Key Employees
Table 11: DZ Bank AG: key facts
Table 12: DZ Bank AG: Key Employees
Table 13: Germany size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 14: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 15: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 16: Germany inflation, 2015–19
Table 17: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 18: Germany exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Germany credit cards market value: $ billion, 2015–19
Figure 2: Germany credit cards market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Germany credit cards market value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the credit cards market in Germany, 2019
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the credit cards market in Germany, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the credit cards market in Germany, 2019
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the credit cards market in Germany, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the credit cards market in Germany, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the credit cards market in Germany, 2019