Software in Germany
- Pages: 53
- Published: March 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8757
Software in Germany industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third- party services providers.
– The German software market had total revenues of $27.9bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% between 2015 and 2019.
– The business process applications segment was the market's most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $10.6bn, equivalent to 37.9% of the market's overall value.
– The German market is the largest in Europe, accounting for 18.5% of its total value in 2019. The country has highly efficient automobile, electrical and chemical sectors that require high end software for repair analytics.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in Germany
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in Germany
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany software market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Germany software market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's software market?
International Business Machines Corporation
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.4. Have there been notable products launched in recent years?
7.5. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
7.6. Are there any threats to leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. SAP SE
8.2. Microsoft Corporation
8.3. International Business Machines Corporation
8.4. Oracle Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany software market value: $ billion, 2015–19
Table 2: Germany software market category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Germany software market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Germany software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Table 5: SAP SE: key facts
Table 6: SAP SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: SAP SE: Key Employees
Table 8: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 9: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 11: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 15: International Business Machines Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 16: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees
Table 17: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 18: Oracle Corporation: key facts
Table 19: Oracle Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 20: Oracle Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 21: Oracle Corporation: Key Employees
Table 22: Oracle Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 23: Germany size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 24: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 25: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 26: Germany inflation, 2015–19
Table 27: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 28: Germany exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Germany software market value: $ billion, 2015–19
Figure 2: Germany software market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Germany software market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Germany software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the software market in Germany, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the software market in Germany, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the software market in Germany, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the software market in Germany, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the software market in Germany, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the software market in Germany, 2019