Beer & Cider in France
- Pages: 41
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8743
Beer & Cider in France industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The beer and cider market consists of the retail sale of beer and cider. The beer segment consists of ale, dark beer, lager, stout, flavored beer, wheat beer, beer mixes and seasonal beer. The cider segment consists of apple cider, flavored cider, pear cider and seasonal cider. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
– The French beer & cider market had total revenues of $12,382.5m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 2,238 million liters in 2018.
– Positive economic condition coupled with product premiumization is driving the growth for beer & cider in the country.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the beer & cider market in France
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the beer & cider market in France
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer & cider market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France beer & cider market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France beer & cider market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the France beer & cider market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France beer & cider market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's beer & cider market?
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the French beer and cider market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful at increasing their market shares in the last four years?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered in the last four years?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
7.6. What have been the largest deals in the beer and cider market in recent years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Carlsberg A/S
8.2. Heineken NV
8.3. Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: France beer & cider market value: $ million, 2014–18
Table 2: France beer & cider market volume: million liters, 2014–18
Table 3: France beer & cider market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: France beer & cider market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: France beer & cider market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: France beer & cider market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Table 7: France beer & cider market volume forecast: million liters, 2018–23
Table 8: France beer & cider market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 9: Carlsberg A/S: key facts
Table 10: Carlsberg A/S: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Carlsberg A/S: Key Employees
Table 12: Heineken NV: key facts
Table 13: Heineken NV: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Heineken NV: Key Employees
Table 15: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: key facts
Table 16: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: Key Employees
Table 18: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: France size of population (million), 2014–18
Table 20: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 21: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 22: France inflation, 2014–18
Table 23: France consumer price index (absolute), 2014–18
Table 24: France exchange rate, 2014–18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: France beer & cider market value: $ million, 2014–18
Figure 2: France beer & cider market volume: million liters, 2014–18
Figure 3: France beer & cider market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: France beer & cider market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: France beer & cider market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 6: France beer & cider market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Figure 7: France beer & cider market volume forecast: million liters, 2018–23
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the beer & cider market in France, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the beer & cider market in France, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the beer & cider market in France, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the beer & cider market in France, 2018
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the beer & cider market in France, 2018
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the beer & cider market in France, 2018
Figure 14: France beer & cider market share: % share, by value, 2018