Fish & Seafood in Russia
- Pages: 23
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8728
Fish & Seafood in Russia industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The fish & seafood market consists of the retail sale of ambient fish & seafood, frozen fish & seafood, fresh fish & seafood (counter), chilled raw packaged fish & seafood – processed, chilled raw packaged fish & seafood – whole cuts and dried fish & seafood. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
– The Russian fish & seafood market had total revenues of $5,157.5m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of – 0.5% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 1,137.4 million kilograms in 2018.
– Despite unstable economic conditions and high inflation rate the market recorded moderate growth during the forecast period.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the fish & seafood market in Russia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fish & seafood market in Russia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key fish & seafood market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia fish & seafood market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia fish & seafood market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Russia fish & seafood market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia fish & seafood market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Russia's fish & seafood market?
Santa Bremor Ltd.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market share
6.2. Who are the leading players in the Russian fish & seafood market?
6.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares since 2014?
6.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered since 2014?
6.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
7 Company Profiles
7.1. Santa Bremor Ltd.
8 Macroeconomic Indicators
8.1. Country data
9.2. Industry associations
9.3. Related MarketLine research
9.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia fish & seafood market value: $ million, 2014–18
Table 2: Russia fish & seafood market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Table 3: Russia fish & seafood market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Russia fish & seafood market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Russia fish & seafood market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: Russia fish & seafood market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Table 7: Russia fish & seafood market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Table 8: Russia fish & seafood market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 9: Santa Bremor Ltd.: key facts
Table 10: Russia size of population (million), 2014–18
Table 11: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 12: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 13: Russia inflation, 2014–18
Table 14: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2014–18
Table 15: Russia exchange rate, 2014–18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia fish & seafood market value: $ million, 2014–18
Figure 2: Russia fish & seafood market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Figure 3: Russia fish & seafood market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Russia fish & seafood market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Russia fish & seafood market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 6: Russia fish & seafood market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Figure 7: Russia fish & seafood market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Figure 8: Russia fish & seafood market share: % share, by value, 2018