Software in Indonesia
- Pages: 53
- Published: March 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8623
Software in Indonesia industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third- party services providers.
– The Indonesian software market had total revenues of $4.9bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% between 2015 and 2019.
– The business process applications segment was the market's most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $1.8bn, equivalent to 37.4% of the market's overall value.
– The top three industries in terms of software demand in Indonesia are retail, financial services, and manufacturing, all of which are significantly increasing each year and need software infrastructure to operate.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in Indonesia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in Indonesia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia software market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia software market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Indonesia's software market?
International Business Machines Corporation
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.4. Have there been notable products launched in recent years?
7.5. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Microsoft Corporation
8.2. International Business Machines Corporation
8.3. Oracle Corporation
8.4. SAP SE
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia software market value: $ billion, 2015–19
Table 2: Indonesia software market category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Indonesia software market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Indonesia software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Table 5: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 6: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 8: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 12: International Business Machines Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees
Table 14: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Oracle Corporation: key facts
Table 16: Oracle Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Oracle Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 18: Oracle Corporation: Key Employees
Table 19: Oracle Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: SAP SE: key facts
Table 21: SAP SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 22: SAP SE: Key Employees
Table 23: Indonesia size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 24: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 25: Indonesia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 26: Indonesia inflation, 2015–19
Table 27: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 28: Indonesia exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia software market value: $ billion, 2015–19
Figure 2: Indonesia software market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Indonesia software market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Indonesia software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the software market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the software market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the software market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the software market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the software market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the software market in Indonesia, 2019