Cat Care in Brazil
- Pages: 38
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8582
Cat Care in Brazil industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The cat care market consists of the retail sale of cat food, cat litter, and cat treats & milk. The cat food segment consists of dry cat food, kitten food, and moist cat food. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
– The Brazilian cat care market had total revenues of $459.8m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.2% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 221.7 million kilograms in 2018.
– Brazilians love pets especially dogs and cats.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the cat care market in Brazil
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the cat care market in Brazil
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key cat care market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil cat care market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil cat care market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Brazil cat care market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil cat care market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Brazil's cat care market?
InVivo NSA SA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the Brazilian cat care market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 4 years ?
7.4. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Mars, Incorporated
8.2. Nestle SA
8.3. InVivo NSA SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil cat care market value: $ million, 2014–18
Table 2: Brazil cat care market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Table 3: Brazil cat care market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Brazil cat care market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Brazil cat care market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: Brazil cat care market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Table 7: Brazil cat care market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Table 8: Brazil cat care market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 9: Mars, Incorporated: key facts
Table 10: Mars, Incorporated: Key Employees
Table 11: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 12: Nestle SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Nestle SA: Key Employees
Table 14: Nestle SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: InVivo NSA SA: key facts
Table 16: InVivo NSA SA: Key Employees
Table 17: Brazil size of population (million), 2014–18
Table 18: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 19: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014–18
Table 20: Brazil inflation, 2014–18
Table 21: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2014–18
Table 22: Brazil exchange rate, 2014–18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil cat care market value: $ million, 2014–18
Figure 2: Brazil cat care market volume: million kilograms, 2014–18
Figure 3: Brazil cat care market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Brazil cat care market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Brazil cat care market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 6: Brazil cat care market value forecast: $ million, 2018–23
Figure 7: Brazil cat care market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018–23
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the cat care market in Brazil, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the cat care market in Brazil, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the cat care market in Brazil, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the cat care market in Brazil, 2018
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the cat care market in Brazil, 2018
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the cat care market in Brazil, 2018
Figure 14: Brazil cat care market share: % share, by value, 2018