Banks in Brazil
- Pages: 45
- Published: April 2020
- Report Code: OHMF8573
Banks in Brazil industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
– The Brazilian banks industry group had total assets of $2,426.4bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2015 and 2019.
– The bank credit segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2019, with total assets of $1,104.8bn, equivalent to 45.5% of the industry group's overall value.
– Growth in the banking industry has been driven by monetary and fiscal policy.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Brazil
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Brazil
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil banks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Brazil banks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's banks market?
Banco Bradesco SA
Banco do Brasil SA
Caixa Economica Federal
Itau Unibanco Holding SA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What has been the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Banco Bradesco SA
8.2. Banco do Brasil SA
8.3. Caixa Economica Federal
8.4. Itau Unibanco Holding SA
9 cMacroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil banks industry value: $ billion, 2015–19
Table 2: Brazil banks industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Brazil banks industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Brazil banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Table 5: Banco Bradesco SA: key facts
Table 6: Banco Bradesco SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Banco Bradesco SA: Key Employees
Table 8: Banco do Brasil SA: key facts
Table 9: Banco do Brasil SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: Banco do Brasil SA: Key Employees
Table 11: Caixa Economica Federal: key facts
Table 12: Caixa Economica Federal: Key Employees
Table 13: Itau Unibanco Holding SA: key facts
Table 14: Itau Unibanco Holding SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Itau Unibanco Holding SA: Key Employees
Table 16: Itau Unibanco Holding SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: Brazil size of population (million), 2015–19
Table 18: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 19: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015–19
Table 20: Brazil inflation, 2015–19
Table 21: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2015–19
Table 22: Brazil exchange rate, 2015–19
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil banks industry value: $ billion, 2015–19
Figure 2: Brazil banks industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Brazil banks industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Brazil banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019–24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the banks industry in Brazil, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the banks industry in Brazil, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the banks industry in Brazil, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the banks industry in Brazil, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the banks industry in Brazil, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the banks industry in Brazil, 2019