Accountancy in France
- Pages: 31
- Published: May 2018
- Report Code: OHMF3520
Accountancy in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
– The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records.
– The French accountancy market had total revenues of $14.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2013 and 2017.
– The advisory segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $6.2bn, equivalent to 42.5% of the market's overall value.
– The French accountancy market is characterized by the presence of the ”˜big four’. Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and PwC are the leading players and exercise great influence, particularly at the upper end of the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in France
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in France
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France accountancy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France accountancy market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France accountancy market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's accountancy market?
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Ernst & Young Global Ltd
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 18
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 21
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited 21
Ernst & Young Global Ltd 23
KPMG International 24
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 26
Country data 26
Industry associations 29
Related MarketLine research 29
About MarketLine 30
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: France accountancy market value: $ billion, 2013-17
Table 2: France accountancy market category segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 3: France accountancy market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 4: France accountancy market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited: key facts
Table 6: Ernst & Young Global Ltd: key facts
Table 7: KPMG International: key facts
Table 8: PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited: key facts
Table 9: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 10: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 11: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 12: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 13: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 14: France exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: France accountancy market value: $ billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: France accountancy market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: France accountancy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: France accountancy market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the accountancy market in France, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the accountancy market in France, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the accountancy market in France, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the accountancy market in France, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the accountancy market in France, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the accountancy market in France, 2017