Personal Computers (PCs) in Asia-Pacific – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 64
- Published: March 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13300
PCs in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sales of both desktop and portable PCs.
– The Asia-Pacific PCs market had total revenues of $39.9bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2016 and 2020.
– The PCs market is highly correlated with technology and the financial power of consumers.
– The COVID-19 pandemic has forced millions of people to self-isolate and stay indoors, driving demand for PCs to new highs.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pcs market in Asia-Pacific
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pcs market in Asia-Pacific
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific pcs market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific pcs market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific pcs market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific pcs market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's pcs market?
Lenovo Group Limited
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Dell Technologies Inc.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What threats do leading players face?
7.4. Who are the main challengers to the incumbents?
7.5. Has there been any recent M&A activity
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Lenovo Group Limited
8.2. HP Inc.
8.3. Apple Inc
8.4. Acer Incorporated
8.5. ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
8.6. Dell Technologies Inc.
8.7. Microsoft Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Asia-Pacific PCs market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Asia-Pacific PCs market volume: million units, 2016-20
Table 3: Asia-Pacific PCs market category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Asia-Pacific PCs market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 5: Asia-Pacific PCs market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 6: Asia-Pacific PCs market volume forecast: million units, 2020-25
Table 7: Lenovo Group Limited: key facts
Table 8: Lenovo Group Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees
Table 10: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: HP Inc.: key facts
Table 12: HP Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: HP Inc.: Key Employees
Table 14: HP Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Apple Inc: key facts
Table 16: Apple Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Apple Inc: Key Employees
Table 18: Apple Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Acer Incorporated: key facts
Table 20: Acer Incorporated: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 21: Acer Incorporated: Key Employees
Table 22: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key facts
Table 23: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 24: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Key Employees
Table 25: Dell Technologies Inc.: key facts
Table 26: Dell Technologies Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 27: Dell Technologies Inc.: Key Employees
Table 28: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 29: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 30: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 31: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 32: Asia-Pacific exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Asia-Pacific PCs market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Asia-Pacific PCs market volume: million units, 2016-20
Figure 3: Asia-Pacific PCs market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Asia-Pacific PCs market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 5: Asia-Pacific PCs market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 6: Asia-Pacific PCs market volume forecast: million units, 2020-25
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the PCs market in Asia-Pacific, 2020
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the PCs market in Asia-Pacific, 2020
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the PCs market in Asia-Pacific, 2020
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the PCs market in Asia-Pacific, 2020
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the PCs market in Asia-Pacific, 2020
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the PCs market in Asia-Pacific, 2020