Global Tablet Sales – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 58
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13288
Global Tablet Sales industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The tablet market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of tablet computers, such as the Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy, to end users. The tablet market includes media tablets, but excludes e-readers. All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
– The global tablet sales market had total revenues of $46.5bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.5% between 2016 and 2020.
– Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -3.2% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 164 million units in 2020.
– The market’s poor performance is primarily due to declining demand, combined with the emergence of cheaper tablets, which has led to reduced spending by consumers who have ultimately chosen to purchase more affordable models, if any at all.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the tablet sales market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaltablet sales market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key tablet sales market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global tablet sales market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global tablet sales market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Global tablet sales market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global tablet sales market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's tablet sales market?
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
Lenovo Group Limited
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Geography segmentation
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.3. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.4. Have there been any notable product launches in recent years?
7.5. Are there any other notable players in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Apple Inc
8.2. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
8.3. Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
8.4. Acer Incorporated
8.5. Amazon.com, Inc.
8.6. Lenovo Group Limited
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global tablet sales market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Global tablet sales market volume: million units, 2016-20
Table 3: Global tablet sales market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Global tablet sales market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Global tablet sales market volume forecast: million units, 2020-25
Table 6: Apple Inc: key facts
Table 7: Apple Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Apple Inc: Key Employees
Table 9: Apple Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.: key facts
Table 11: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.: Key Employees
Table 13: Huawei Technologies Co Ltd: key facts
Table 14: Huawei Technologies Co Ltd: Key Employees
Table 15: Huawei Technologies Co Ltd: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: Acer Incorporated: key facts
Table 17: Acer Incorporated: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: Acer Incorporated: Key Employees
Table 19: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 20: Amazon.com, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 21: Amazon.com, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 22: Amazon.com, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 23: Lenovo Group Limited: key facts
Table 24: Lenovo Group Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 25: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees
Table 26: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 27: Global exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global tablet sales market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Global tablet sales market volume: million units, 2016-20
Figure 3: Global tablet sales market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Global tablet sales market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Global tablet sales market volume forecast: million units, 2020-25
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the global tablet sales market, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the global tablet sales market, 2020
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the global tablet sales market, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global tablet sales market, 2020
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global tablet sales market, 2020
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global tablet sales market, 2020