Global Casinos and Gaming – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 43
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13280
Global Casinos & Gaming industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The casinos and gaming market consists of all forms of betting and gaming. All values are stated in terms of gross gaming win (GGR). This is the total amount waged by customers minus the total amount paid out to customers as winnings, but before the payment of any applicable taxes, disbursements to charitable or other causes by games established for those purposes, or other expenses.
– The global casinos and gaming sector registered total gross gaming win of $372,962.0m in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.5% between 2016 and 2020.
– The COVID-19 outbreak impacted the sector greatly in 2020. Casinos were forced to shut their business for most of the year due to the ongoing coronavirus restrictions and lockdowns.
– The COVID-19 pandemic has led to either the cancellation or postponement of a number of major sporting events globally, which has disrupted this stage of the supply chain significantly.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the casinos & gaming market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalcasinos & gaming market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global casinos & gaming market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Global casinos & gaming market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global casinos & gaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's casinos & gaming market?
Las Vegas Sands Corp
MGM Resorts International
Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd
Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What has been the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Las Vegas Sands Corp
8.2. MGM Resorts International
8.3. Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd
8.4. Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global casinos & gaming sector value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Global casinos & gaming sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: Global casinos & gaming sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Global casinos & gaming sector value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Las Vegas Sands Corp: key facts
Table 6: Las Vegas Sands Corp: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Las Vegas Sands Corp: Key Employees
Table 8: MGM Resorts International: key facts
Table 9: MGM Resorts International: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: MGM Resorts International: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 11: MGM Resorts International: Key Employees
Table 12: Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd: key facts
Table 13: Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd: Key Employees
Table 15: Caesars Entertainment, Inc.: key facts
Table 16: Caesars Entertainment, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Caesars Entertainment, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 18: Global exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global casinos & gaming sector value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Global casinos & gaming sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Global casinos & gaming sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Global casinos & gaming sector value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global casinos & gaming sector, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global casinos & gaming sector, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global casinos & gaming sector, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global casinos & gaming sector, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global casinos & gaming sector, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global casinos & gaming sector, 2020