Global Advertising – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 58
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13275
Global Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The advertising industry consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities or agencies providing advertising services, including display advertising services.
– The global advertising industry had total revenues of $525.7bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2016 and 2020.
– The advertising industry is highly correlated with consumer spending and financial power.
– Consumer confidence is low globally as incomes remain squeezed due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaladvertising market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global advertising market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global advertising market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Global advertising market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's advertising market?
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
Cheil Worldwide Inc.
Publicis Groupe SA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.3. What trends are impacting the market?
7.4. What has been the recent MA activity?
7.5. How will Covid-19 impact market players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Dentsu, Inc.
8.2. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
8.3. Cheil Worldwide Inc.
8.4. Havas SA
8.5. Publicis Groupe SA
8.6. WPP plc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global advertising industry value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Global advertising industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: Global advertising industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Global advertising industry value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Dentsu, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Dentsu, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Dentsu, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 8: Dentsu, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Dentsu, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: key facts
Table 11: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 13: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: Cheil Worldwide Inc.: key facts
Table 15: Cheil Worldwide Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 16: Cheil Worldwide Inc.: Key Employees
Table 17: Havas SA: key facts
Table 18: Havas SA: Key Employees
Table 19: Havas SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: Publicis Groupe SA: key facts
Table 21: Publicis Groupe SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 22: Publicis Groupe SA: Key Employees
Table 23: Publicis Groupe SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 24: WPP plc: key facts
Table 25: WPP plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 26: WPP plc: Key Employees
Table 27: WPP plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 51: Global exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global advertising industry value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Global advertising industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Global advertising industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Global advertising industry value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global advertising industry, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global advertising industry, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global advertising industry, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global advertising industry, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global advertising industry, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global advertising industry, 2020