Mobile Phones in the Netherlands – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 41
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13180
Mobile Phones in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The Mobile Phones market includes mobile phone service revenues and average minutes of use (MOU). Market values are made up of total mobile revenues containing revenues from mobile service providers and other members of the mobile service value-chain for the provision of mobile telephony services, excluding revenues from the sale of devices. Market volumes are made up of two segments: prepaid and postpaid, which consist of prepaid average monthly MOU and postpaid average monthly MOU. Minutes of use are made up from the average of voice minutes used in mobile subscriptions, including both incoming and outgoing calls, but not including M2M/IoT voice services.
– The Dutch mobile phones market had total revenues of $4.0bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7.2% between 2016 and 2020.
– Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 359.5 Average MOU in 2020.
– Post-paid had the highest volume in the Dutch mobile phones market in 2020, with a total of 325.7 Average MOU, equivalent to 90.6% of the market's overall volume.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile phones market in the Netherlands
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile phones market in the Netherlands
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands mobile phones market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands mobile phones market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands mobile phones market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands mobile phones market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlands's mobile phones market?
Royal KPN NV
Vodafone Group Plc
Deutsche Telekom AG
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Geography segmentation
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.3. Have there been any market disruptors in recent years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Royal KPN NV
8.2. Vodafone Group Plc
8.3. Deutsche Telekom AG
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands mobile phones market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Netherlands mobile phones market volume: Average MOU, 2016-20
Table 3: Netherlands mobile phones market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Netherlands mobile phones market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Netherlands mobile phones market volume forecast: Average MOU, 2020-25
Table 6: Royal KPN NV: key facts
Table 7: Royal KPN NV: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Royal KPN NV: Key Employees
Table 9: Vodafone Group Plc: key facts
Table 10: Vodafone Group Plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Vodafone Group Plc: Key Employees
Table 12: Deutsche Telekom AG: key facts
Table 13: Deutsche Telekom AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Deutsche Telekom AG: Key Employees
Table 15: Deutsche Telekom AG: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: Netherlands size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 17: Netherlands gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 18: Netherlands gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 19: Netherlands inflation, 2016-20
Table 20: Netherlands consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 21: Netherlands exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Netherlands mobile phones market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Netherlands mobile phones market volume: Average MOU, 2016-20
Figure 3: Netherlands mobile phones market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Netherlands mobile phones market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Netherlands mobile phones market volume forecast: Average MOU, 2020-25
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the mobile phones market in the Netherlands, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the mobile phones market in the Netherlands, 2020
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the mobile phones market in the Netherlands, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the mobile phones market in the Netherlands, 2020
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the mobile phones market in the Netherlands, 2020
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the mobile phones market in the Netherlands, 2020