Air Freight in Italy – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 48
- Published: March 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13172
Air Freight in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
– The Italian air freight sector had total revenues of $806.8m in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2016 and 2020.
– 2020 has been a very bad year for the air freight sector due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
– Store closures and massive disruptions in global supply chains due to COVID-19 damaged the air freight sector’s value and volume in 2020
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Italy
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Italy
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy air freight market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy air freight market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Italy air freight market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's air freight market?
Alitalia – Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
Deutsche Post AG
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths/weaknesses of leading players?
7.3. Are there any threats to leading players?
7.4. What impact is COVID-19 having on the sector?
7.5. What has been the recent M&A Activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Alitalia - Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
8.2. Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
8.3. Deutsche Post AG
8.4. FedEx Corp
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy air freight sector value: $ million, 2016-20
Table 2: Italy air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2016-20
Table 3: Italy air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2020
Table 4: Italy air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 5: Italy air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Table 6: Italy air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2020-25
Table 7: Alitalia – Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.: key facts
Table 8: Alitalia – Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.: Key Employees
Table 9: Cargolux Airlines International S.A.: key facts
Table 10: Cargolux Airlines International S.A.: Key Employees
Table 11: Deutsche Post AG: key facts
Table 12: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 14: Deutsche Post AG: Key Employees
Table 15: FedEx Corp: key facts
Table 16: FedEx Corp: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: FedEx Corp: Key Employees
Table 18: FedEx Corp: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Italy size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 20: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 21: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 22: Italy inflation, 2016-20
Table 23: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 24: Italy exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy air freight sector value: $ million, 2016-20
Figure 2: Italy air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2016-20
Figure 3: Italy air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2020
Figure 4: Italy air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 5: Italy air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Figure 6: Italy air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2020-25
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Italy, 2020
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Italy, 2020
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Italy, 2020
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Italy, 2020
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Italy, 2020
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Italy, 2020