Healthcare Providers in Greece – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 35
- Published: March 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13158
Healthcare Providers in Greece industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
– The Greek healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $16.8bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2016 and 2020.
– The inpatient care segment was the sector's largest in 2020, with total revenues of $7.2bn, equivalent to 43% of the sector's overall value.
– The Greece healthcare providers sector has been impacted with COVID-19 which has put a strain on resources and made cost-efficiency difficult to maintain.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Greece
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Greece
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Greece healthcare providers market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Greece healthcare providers market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Greece's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the key players in this sector?
7.2. How are government regulations impacting the industry?
7.3. How is the healthcare landscape changing?
7.4. How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. IASO SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Greece healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Greece healthcare providers sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: Greece healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Greece healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2020
Table 5: Greece healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 6: IASO SA: key facts
Table 7: IASO SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: IASO SA: Key Employees
Table 9: Greece size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 10: Greece gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 11: Greece gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 12: Greece inflation, 2016-20
Table 13: Greece consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 14: Greece exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Greece healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Greece healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Greece healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Greece healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 5: Greece healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Greece, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Greece, 2020
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Greece, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Greece, 2020
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Greece, 2020
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Greece, 2020