Casinos and Gaming in France – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 33
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13114
Casinos & Gaming in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The casinos and gaming market consists of all forms of betting and gaming. All values are stated in terms of gross gaming win (GGR). This is the total amount waged by customers minus the total amount paid out to customers as winnings, but before the payment of any applicable taxes, disbursements to charitable or other causes by games established for those purposes, or other expenses.
– The French casinos and gaming sector registered total gross gaming win of $13,973.5m in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2016 and 2020.
– The COVID-19 outbreak impacted the sector greatly in 2020. Casinos were forced to shut their business for most of the year due to the ongoing coronavirus restrictions and lockdowns.
– The COVID-19 pandemic has led to either the cancellation or postponement of a number of major sporting events globally, which has disrupted this stage of the supply chain significantly.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the casinos & gaming market in France
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the casinos & gaming market in France
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France casinos & gaming market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the France casinos & gaming market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France casinos & gaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's casinos & gaming market?
Groupe Partouche SA
Societe Fermiere Du Casino Municipal De Cannes
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Groupe Partouche SA
8.2. Societe Fermiere Du Casino Municipal De Cannes
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: France casinos & gaming sector value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: France casinos & gaming sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: France casinos & gaming sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: France casinos & gaming sector value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Groupe Partouche SA: key facts
Table 6: Groupe Partouche SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Groupe Partouche SA: Key Employees
Table 8: Societe Fermiere Du Casino Municipal De Cannes: key facts
Table 9: Societe Fermiere Du Casino Municipal De Cannes: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: Societe Fermiere Du Casino Municipal De Cannes: Key Employees
Table 11: France size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 12: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 13: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 14: France inflation, 2016-20
Table 15: France consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 16: France exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: France casinos & gaming sector value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: France casinos & gaming sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: France casinos & gaming sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: France casinos & gaming sector value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the casinos & gaming sector in France, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the casinos & gaming sector in France, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the casinos & gaming sector in France, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the casinos & gaming sector in France, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the casinos & gaming sector in France, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the casinos & gaming sector in France, 2020