Software in France – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 49
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13108
Software in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third-party services providers.
– The French software market had total revenues of $18.0bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2016 and 2020.
– The business process applications segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $6.6bn, equivalent to 36.6% of the market's overall value.
– In recent years, growth has been driven primarily by increased mobile and cloud computing usage among businesses and the population.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in France
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in France
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France software market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the France software market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's software market?
Dassault Systemes SA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths/weaknesses of leading players?
7.4. Have there been notable products launched in recent years?
7.5. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity and strategic partnerships?
7.6. How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Dassault Systemes SA
8.2. SAP SE
8.3. MicroStrategy Inc
8.4. Microsoft Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: France software market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: France software market category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: France software market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: France software market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Dassault Systemes SA: key facts
Table 6: Dassault Systemes SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Dassault Systemes SA: Key Employees
Table 8: SAP SE: key facts
Table 9: SAP SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: SAP SE: Key Employees
Table 11: SAP SE: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: MicroStrategy Inc: key facts
Table 13: MicroStrategy Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: MicroStrategy Inc: Key Employees
Table 15: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 16: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 18: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: France size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 20: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 21: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 22: France inflation, 2016-20
Table 23: France consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 24: France exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: France software market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: France software market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: France software market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: France software market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the software market in France, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the software market in France, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the software market in France, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the software market in France, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the software market in France, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the software market in France, 2020