Banks in Poland – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 45
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13073
Banks in Poland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
– The Polish banks industry group had total assets of $625.3bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% between 2016 and 2020.
– Growth in the banking industry has been driven by monetary and fiscal policy.
– The COVID-19 outbreak has decreased margin profits for industry players to a great extent.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Poland
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Poland
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Poland banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Poland banks market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Poland banks market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Poland banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Poland's banks market?
Bank Pekao SA
ING Group NV
Banco Santander SA
PKO Bank Polski SA Group
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market share
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players?
7.3. What are the strengths of the leading players?
7.4. What has been the recent M&A activity?
7.5. How the COVID-19 outbreak has disrupted the industry?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Bank Pekao SA
8.2. ING Group NV
8.3. Banco Santander SA
8.4. PKO Bank Polski SA Group
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Poland banks industry value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Poland banks industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: Poland banks industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Poland banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Poland banks industry share: % share, by value, 2020
Table 6: Bank Pekao SA: key facts
Table 7: Bank Pekao SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Bank Pekao SA: Key Employees
Table 9: ING Group NV: key facts
Table 10: ING Group NV: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: ING Group NV: Key Employees
Table 12: Banco Santander SA: key facts
Table 13: Banco Santander SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Banco Santander SA: Key Employees
Table 15: Banco Santander SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: PKO Bank Polski SA Group: key facts
Table 17: PKO Bank Polski SA Group: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: PKO Bank Polski SA Group: Key Employees
Table 19: Poland size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 20: Poland gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 21: Poland gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 22: Poland inflation, 2016-20
Table 23: Poland consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 24: Poland exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Poland banks industry value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Poland banks industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Poland banks industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Poland banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the banks industry in Poland, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the banks industry in Poland, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the banks industry in Poland, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the banks industry in Poland, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the banks industry in Poland, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the banks industry in Poland, 2020
Figure 11: Poland banks industry share: % share, by value, 2020