Advertising in Singapore – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 50
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: OHMF13014
Advertising in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The advertising industry consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities or agencies providing advertising services, including display advertising services.
– The Singaporean advertising industry had total revenues of $1.7bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.2% between 2016 and 2020.
– The advertising industry is highly correlated with consumer spending and financial power.
– Consumer confidence is low globally as incomes remain squeezed due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market in Singapore
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the advertising market in Singapore
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Singapore advertising market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Singapore advertising market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore's advertising market?
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
Publicis Groupe SA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.3. What trends are impacting the market?
7.4. Have there been any strategic partnerships in recent years?
7.5. How will Covid-19 impact market players?
7.6. What has been the recent MA activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Dentsu, Inc.
8.2. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
8.3. Publicis Groupe SA
8.4. WPP plc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Singapore advertising industry value: $ million, 2016-20
Table 2: Singapore advertising industry category segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 3: Singapore advertising industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 4: Singapore advertising industry value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Table 5: Dentsu, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Dentsu, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Dentsu, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 8: Dentsu, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Dentsu, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: key facts
Table 11: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 13: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 31: Publicis Groupe SA: key facts
Table 32: Publicis Groupe SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 33: Publicis Groupe SA: Key Employees
Table 34: Publicis Groupe SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 35: WPP plc: key facts
Table 36: WPP plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 37: WPP plc: Key Employees
Table 38: WPP plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 39: Singapore size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 40: Singapore gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 41: Singapore gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 42: Singapore inflation, 2016-20
Table 43: Singapore consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 44: Singapore exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Singapore advertising industry value: $ million, 2016-20
Figure 2: Singapore advertising industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Singapore advertising industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Singapore advertising industry value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2020