Software in Indonesia – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 52
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: OHMF12965
Software in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third-party services providers.
– The Indonesian software market had total revenues of $4.6bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2016 and 2020.
– The business process applications segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $1.6bn, equivalent to 35.4% of the market's overall value.
– In recent years, growth has been driven primarily by increased mobile and cloud computing usage among businesses and the population.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in Indonesia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in Indonesia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia software market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia software market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia software market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Indonesia's software market?
International Business Machines Corporation
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths/weaknesses of leading players?
7.4. Have there been notable products launched in recent years?
7.5. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity and strategic partnerships?
7.6. How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Microsoft Corporation
8.2. International Business Machines Corporation
8.3. Oracle Corporation
8.4. SAP SE
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia software market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Indonesia software market category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: Indonesia software market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Indonesia software market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 6: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 8: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 10: International Business Machines Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees
Table 12: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Oracle Corporation: key facts
Table 14: Oracle Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Oracle Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 16: Oracle Corporation: Key Employees
Table 17: SAP SE: key facts
Table 18: SAP SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 19: SAP SE: Key Employees
Table 20: SAP SE: Key Employees Continued
Table 21: Indonesia size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 22: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 23: Indonesia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 24: Indonesia inflation, 2016-20
Table 25: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 26: Indonesia exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia software market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Indonesia software market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Indonesia software market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Indonesia software market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the software market in Indonesia, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the software market in Indonesia, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the software market in Indonesia, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the software market in Indonesia, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the software market in Indonesia, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the software market in Indonesia, 2020