Accountancy in India – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: OHMF12952
Accountancy in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records.
– The Indian accountancy market had total revenues of $13.6bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% between 2016 and 2020.
– The advisory segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $6.5bn, equivalent to 47.5% of the market's overall value.
– Advisory was the most successful segment for the accountancy market in 2020, due to the fact that accountancy firms have increased their consultancy offerings
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in India
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in India
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India accountancy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the India accountancy market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the India accountancy market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India's accountancy market?
Ernst & Young Global Ltd
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Which players have been most successful in the recent past?
7.3. What new products, services, and innovations have been launched in the market over the last year?
7.4. How have the leading players responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Ernst & Young Global Ltd
8.2. PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd
8.3. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
8.4. KPMG International
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: India accountancy market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: India accountancy market category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: India accountancy market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: India accountancy market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Ernst & Young Global Ltd: key facts
Table 6: Ernst & Young Global Ltd: Key Employees
Table 7: Ernst & Young Global Ltd: Key Employees Continued
Table 8: PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd: key facts
Table 9: PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd: Key Employees
Table 10: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited: key facts
Table 11: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited: Key Employees
Table 12: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: KPMG International: key facts
Table 14: KPMG International: Key Employees
Table 15: KPMG International: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: KPMG International: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: India size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 18: India gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 19: India gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 20: India inflation, 2016-20
Table 21: India consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 22: India exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: India accountancy market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: India accountancy market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: India accountancy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: India accountancy market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the accountancy market in India, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the accountancy market in India, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the accountancy market in India, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the accountancy market in India, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the accountancy market in India, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the accountancy market in India, 2020