IT Hardware in Mexico – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 53
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: OHMF12870
IT Hardware in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The IT hardware market includes all physical components integral to computing. The total market values include client computing hardware (desktop PCs, notebook PCs, fixed phones and adaptors, scanners and imaging devices standalone printers, thin-clients and workstations), networking hardware (Ethernet hubs and switches, Ethernet routers, WAN CPE and termination equipment, WAN multi-service switches, WLAN access points, WLAN cards and WLAN switches and appliances), security hardware (content-filtering and anti-spam appliances, encryption/SSL accelerators, firewall and VPN gateways, smart card readers and smart cards), servers hardware (high-end servers, low-end servers and mid-range servers) and storage hardware (hard-disk drives, NAS filers and arrays, NAS gateways, SAN adaptors and connectors and SAN disk arrays). All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates. Forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios for the market. The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict, though many governments had introduced national lockdowns and temporarily banned the sale of products that are deemed "non-essential". The length of the pandemic and restrictions imposed by governments around the world is not certain, therefore the impact on this market is difficult to predict. The data used in this report has been modelled on the assumption of a crisis scenario and has taken into consideration forecast impacts on national economies.
– The Mexican IT hardware market had total revenues of $10.0bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.4% between 2016 and 2020.
– The client computing hardware segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $8.1bn, equivalent to 80.4% of the market's overall value.
– The overall decline of the market has been driven by oversaturated demand in the lucrative client computing hardware, especially in laptops and desktop computers.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the IT Hardware market in Mexico
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the IT Hardware market in Mexico
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT Hardware market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico IT Hardware market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Mexico IT Hardware market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Mexico IT Hardware market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico IT Hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Mexico's IT Hardware market?
International Business Machines Corporation
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players and what are their offerings?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow? (continued)
7.4. What are the competitive advantages of the leading players?
7.5. Are there any other notable players in the market?
7.6. Have there been any new product launches in the past year?
7.7. What is the strategic response of leading players to market challenges?
7.8. Are there any extraneous factors impacting the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Microsoft Corporation
8.2. International Business Machines Corporation
8.3. Alphabet Inc
8.4. Oracle Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Mexico it hardware market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Mexico it hardware market category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: Mexico it hardware market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Mexico it hardware market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 6: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 8: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 10: International Business Machines Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees
Table 12: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 14: Alphabet Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Alphabet Inc: Key Employees
Table 16: Oracle Corporation: key facts
Table 17: Oracle Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: Oracle Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 19: Oracle Corporation: Key Employees
Table 20: Mexico size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 21: Mexico gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 22: Mexico gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 23: Mexico inflation, 2016-20
Table 24: Mexico consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 25: Mexico exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Mexico it hardware market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Mexico it hardware market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Mexico it hardware market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Mexico it hardware market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the it hardware market in Mexico, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the it hardware market in Mexico, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the it hardware market in Mexico, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the it hardware market in Mexico, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the it hardware market in Mexico, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the it hardware market in Mexico, 2020