Global Online Music Streaming – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 52
- Published: March 2021
- Report Code: OHMF12749
Global Online Music Streaming industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The online music streaming market consists of revenues generated from music and music video streaming. Revenues are made up from subscription service charges and ad-supported streams. All currency conversions are carried out at constant annual average 2020 exchange rates.
– The global online music streaming market had total revenues of $11.8bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.8% between 2016 and 2020.
– The subscription services segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $10.5bn, equivalent to 89.4% of the market's overall value.
– Competition in the market has also been a key factor that has driven strong growth; though Spotify remains the market leader, other service providers such as Apple Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, and Pandora have also made huge progress.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online music streaming market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalonline music streaming market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key online music streaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global online music streaming market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global online music streaming market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Global online music streaming market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global online music streaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's online music streaming market?
Tencent Holdings Limited
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Who are the main challengers to the incumbents?
7.3. What have been the most significant mergers/acquisitions over the past few years?
7.4. What strategies do the leading players follow?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Spotify AB
8.2. Apple Inc
8.3. Alphabet Inc
8.4. Deezer SA
8.5. Tencent Holdings Limited
8.6. NAVER Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global online music streaming market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Table 2: Global online music streaming market category segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 3: Global online music streaming market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020
Table 4: Global online music streaming market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Spotify AB: key facts
Table 6: Spotify AB: Key Employees
Table 7: Apple Inc: key facts
Table 8: Apple Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Apple Inc: Key Employees
Table 10: Apple Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 12: Alphabet Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Alphabet Inc: Key Employees
Table 18: Deezer SA: key facts
Table 19: Deezer SA: Key Employees
Table 20: Tencent Holdings Limited: key facts
Table 21: Tencent Holdings Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 22: Tencent Holdings Limited: Key Employees
Table 23: Tencent Holdings Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 24: NAVER Corporation: key facts
Table 25: NAVER Corporation: Key Employees
Table 26: Global exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global online music streaming market value: $ billion, 2016-20
Figure 2: Global online music streaming market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Global online music streaming market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Global online music streaming market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global online music streaming market, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global online music streaming market, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global online music streaming market, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global online music streaming market, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global online music streaming market, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global online music streaming market, 2020