Global Toys and Games Retail – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 42
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: OHMF12739
Global Toys & Games Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
– The global toys & games market had total revenues of $96,421.9m in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2016 and 2020.
– Offline account for the largest proportion of sales in the global toys & games market in 2020, sales through this channel generated $68,289.4m, equivalent to 70.8% of the market's overall value.
– The global market declined by 6.7% in 2020 due to lockdown measures which were introduced to inhibit the spread of COVID-19.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the toys & games retail market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaltoys & games retail market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global toys & games retail market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global toys & games retail market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Global toys & games retail market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global toys & games retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's toys & games retail market?
Alibaba Group Holding Limited
Toys R Us Asia Ltd
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
7.4. What impact is COVID-19 having on the leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Amazon.com, Inc.
8.2. Alibaba Group Holding Limited
8.3. Lego AS
8.4. Toys R Us Asia Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global toys & games retail market value: $ billion, 2016-20(e)
Table 2: Global toys & games retail market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020(e)
Table 3: Global toys & games retail market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 8: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: Key Employees
Table 10: Lego AS: Key Employees
Table 12: Toys R Us Asia Ltd: Key Employees
Table 13: Global exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global toys & games retail market value: $ billion, 2016-20(e)
Figure 2: Global toys & games retail market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020(e)
Figure 3: Global toys & games retail market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the global toys & games retail market, 2020
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the global toys & games retail market, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the global toys & games retail market, 2020
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global toys & games retail market, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global toys & games retail market, 2020
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global toys & games retail market, 2020