- Pages: 48
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF10427
Global Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
– The global footwear market is expected to generate total revenues of $322.7bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2014 and 2018.
– The women's footwear segment was the market's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $172bn, equivalent to 53.3% of the market's overall value.
– The growing popularity of sports footwear is driving growth in the market, thanks to the ‘athleisure’ trend that has swept across the world.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the footwear market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalfootwear market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global footwear market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global footwear market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Global footwear market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's footwear market?
Aldo Group Inc
Foot Locker Inc
Belle International Holdings Limited
C & J Clark International Ltd
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. Has there been any recent M&A activity?
7.4. How have counterfeit goods affected the footwear market?
7.5. How have online retailers affected traditional brick and mortar stores?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Aldo Group Inc
8.2. Foot Locker Inc
8.3. Belle International Holdings Limited
8.4. Deichmann SE
8.5. NIKE Inc
8.6. C & J Clark International Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Global footwear market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Global footwear market category segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Global footwear market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 4: Global footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 5: Global footwear market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 6: Aldo Group Inc: key facts
Table 7: Aldo Group Inc: Key Employees
Table 8: Foot Locker Inc: key facts
Table 9: Foot Locker Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: Foot Locker Inc: Key Employees
Table 11: Foot Locker Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: Belle International Holdings Limited: key facts
Table 13: Belle International Holdings Limited: Key Employees
Table 14: Deichmann SE: key facts
Table 15: Deichmann SE: Key Employees
Table 16: NIKE Inc: key facts
Table 17: NIKE Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: NIKE Inc: Key Employees
Table 19: C & J Clark International Ltd: key facts
Table 20: C & J Clark International Ltd: Key Employees
Table 21: Global exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global footwear market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Global footwear market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Global footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Global footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Global footwear market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the global footwear market, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the global footwear market, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the global footwear market, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global footwear market, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global footwear market, 2018
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global footwear market, 2018