Online Retail in Russia
- Pages: 42
- Published: February 2020
- Report Code: OHMF10086
Online Retail in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The Online Retail market includes all sales within each category listed below, provided they take place over the internet, where the payment does not occur in-store on a later occasion. Data is included irrespective of whether the vendor is a pure-play internet company or the online offering of a bricks and mortar retailer.
– The Russian online retail sector generated total revenues of $15.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.5% between 2014 and 2018.
– The electrical & electronics retail segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $6.8bn, equivalent to 45.6% of the sector's overall value.
– Russia has seen a surge in internet use in the last decade which has led to a greater demand for e-commerce platforms.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online retail market in Russia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online retail market in Russia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia online retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia online retail market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Russia online retail market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia online retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia's online retail market?
Global Fashion Group SA
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. Who are the main challengers to the incumbents?
8 Company Profiles
8.4. Global Fashion Group SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia online retail sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Russia online retail sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Russia online retail sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 4: Russia online retail sector distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 5: Russia online retail sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 6: Wildberries.ru: key facts
Table 7: M.video: key facts
Table 8: M.video: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: M.video: Key Employees
Table 10: Ulmart: key facts
Table 11: Ulmart: Key Employees
Table 12: Global Fashion Group SA: key facts
Table 13: Global Fashion Group SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Global Fashion Group SA: Key Employees
Table 15: OZON.ru: key facts
Table 16: OZON.ru: Key Employees
Table 17: Russia size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 18: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 19: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 20: Russia inflation, 2014-18
Table 21: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 22: Russia exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia online retail sector value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Russia online retail sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Russia online retail sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Russia online retail sector distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Russia online retail sector value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the online retail sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the online retail sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the online retail sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the online retail sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the online retail sector in Russia, 2018
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the online retail sector in Russia, 2018