France PESTLE Insights – A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
- Pages: 46
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: MLER0007MEO
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, according to MarketLine estimates.
Four major regions of France generated around 57% of the country’s GDP and were home to 47.9% of the country’s population in 2019
– According to the World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), the transport and logistic infrastructure in France was unchanged over the last two years with rank of 16th out of 160 countries in 2016 and 2018
– The overall CAC Index has exhibited a rising trend over the past year. As of April 14, 2021, the CAC Index stood at 6,184.1, compared to 4,523.9 on April 14, 2020.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Table of Contents
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List of Figures
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: France’s Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Eastern Europe and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
Exhibit 4: CAC Index
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 6: Net FDI inflows (2018-2020) and FDI Projects by Sectors (2019-2020)
Exhibit 7: FDI Projects by Country (2019-2020) and Number of Jobs Created in France by Country (2019-2020)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators (2019)
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2020e)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2016-2019
Exhibit 14: Aircraft exports, % of total World exports of aircrafts, 2019
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (April 2020- April 2021)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 17: General Government Deficit (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 20: Average annual wages (2016-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2016-2019)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2020
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per million Population, 2020
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of manufactured exports) (2019)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in France 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2020
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2016-2019)