Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Pages: 29
- Published: November 2018
- Report Code: MLCPG186884FSA
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360Ëš view of the company.
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd (2540) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd (Yomeishu Seizo) manufactures and markets therapeutics and health related products such as herbal liqueurs, beauty beverages and medicinal liqueurs. The company's products are made from the extraction of natural herbs to promote blood circulation and blood flow throughout the body. It also offers vinegar before meals and sweet sake. Yomeishu Seizo conducts overseas business activities across several countries of Southeast Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Taiwan. The company also conducts mail order business through its e-commerce website www.yomeishu-online.jp and operates CLASUWA, a shop and restaurant complex. Yomeishu Seizo is headquartered in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Detailed information on Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
An in-depth view of the business model of Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
News about Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buyGain understanding of Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
Assess Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
Stay up to date on Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltds business structure, strategy and prospects.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Tsumura & co
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Takara Holdings Inc
Sato Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Nissui Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Kyushin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Kowa Co Ltd
Katakura Industries Co Ltd
Harasawa Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Key Facts 5
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Key Employees 6
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Major Products and Services 7
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - History 8
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Company Statement 9
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Business Description 12
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Strengths 13
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Weaknesses 14
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Opportunities 15
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Threats 16
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
List of Tables
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, History 8
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Key Competitors 17
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont…1) 20
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont…2) 21
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
List of Figures
List of Figures
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 – 2018) 22
Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 24