CommInsure – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Pages: 22
- Published: April 2020
- Report Code: ML2362287SA
CommInsure – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
CommInsure, a part of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, is a provider of insurance products. It offers a range of insurance products which include residential home insurance for home owners or renters; third party property damage, fire and theft car insurance; portable contents insurance; car insurance; life insurance; investment insurance for property investors (landlords); basic third party property damage car insurance and others. It also insurance coverage for home loan protection and international travel insurance for cardholders and cardholders spouse and children. CommInsure is a registered business name for The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited and Commonwealth Insurance Limited. CommInsure is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
– Detailed information on CommInsure required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CommInsure in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of CommInsure including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Intelligence on CommInsure's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about CommInsure, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of CommInsure and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess CommInsure as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on CommInsure's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
CommInsure: Company Overview
CommInsure: Overview and Key Facts
CommInsure: Key Facts
CommInsure: Key Employees
CommInsure: Major Products and Services
CommInsure: Company History
CommInsure: Key Competitors
CommInsure: Company Analysis
CommInsure: Business Description
CommInsure: SWOT Analysis
CommInsure: SWOT Overview
CommInsure: Recent Developments
CommInsure: News and Events Summary
CommInsure: Corporate Social Responsibility
CommInsure: Financial Deals
CommInsure: Strategy and Operations
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: CommInsure: Key Facts
Table 2: CommInsure: Key Employees
Table 3: CommInsure: Company History
Table 4: CommInsure: Key Competitors
Table 5: CommInsure: News and Events Summary
Table 6: CommInsure: Contracts
Table 7: CommInsure: Corporate Social Responsibility
Table 8: CommInsure: Financial Deals
Table 9: CommInsure: Strategy and Operations