Aviva Poland – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Pages: 26
- Published: August 2019
- Report Code: ML2336082SA
Aviva Poland – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360Ëš view of the company.
Aviva Poland, a part of Aviva Plc, is a provider of insurance solutions. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products catering to the requirements of its clientele comprising both individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products includes annuities, unit-linked life policies, business interruption insurance, single premium savings and health insurance, group life insurance, and employee pension programmes, and fire insurance. It also offers motor insurance, public liability insurance, commercial health insurance, home insurance, and accident and travel insurance. The company sells these products through tied agents, direct sales force. tied agents and sales branches. Aviva Poland is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
The company reported gross written premium of GBP616 million for the fiscal year 2018 (FY2018), representing an increase of 3.7% over that in FY2017. Its net earned premium was GBP611 million in FY2018, an increase of 4.2% over that in FY2017.
– Detailed information on Aviva Poland required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Aviva Poland in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Aviva Poland including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Intelligence on Aviva Poland's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Aviva Poland, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Aviva Poland and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Aviva Poland as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Aviva Poland's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Aviva Poland: Company Overview 6
Aviva Poland: Overview and Key Facts 6
Aviva Poland: Overview 6
Aviva Poland: Key Facts 6
Aviva Poland: Key Employees 7
Aviva Poland: Key Employee Biographies 8
Aviva Poland: Major Products and Services 9
Aviva Poland: Company History 10
Aviva Poland: Key Competitors 12
Aviva Poland: Company Analysis 13
Aviva Poland: Business Description 13
Aviva Poland: SWOT Analysis 14
Aviva Poland: SWOT Overview 14
Aviva Poland: Strengths 14
Aviva Poland: Weaknesses 15
Aviva Poland: Opportunities 15
Aviva Poland: Threats 15
Aviva Poland: Recent Developments 17
Aviva Poland: News and Events Summary 17
Aviva Poland: Business Expansion 19
Aviva Poland: Business Reorganization 20
Aviva Poland: Corporate Governance 20
Aviva Poland: Red Flags/Distress Signals 21
Aviva Poland: Red Flags/DistressSignals 21
Aviva Poland: Regulatory and Legal Events 21
Aviva Poland: Strategy and Operations 22
Contact Us 24
About MarketLine 25
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Aviva Poland: Key Facts 6
Table 2: Aviva Poland: Key Employees 7
Table 3: Aviva Poland: Company History 10
Table 4: Aviva Poland: Key Competitors 12
Table 5: Aviva Poland: News and Events Summary 17
Table 6: Aviva Poland: Business Expansion 19
Table 7: Aviva Poland: Business Reorganization 20
Table 8: Aviva Poland: Corporate Governance 20
Table 9: Aviva Poland: Red Flags/Distress Signals 21
Table 10: Aviva Poland: Red Flags/DistressSignals 21
Table 11: Aviva Poland: Regulatory and Legal Events 21
Table 12: Aviva Poland: Strategy and Operations 22