Greencross Limited – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances And Investments
- Pages: 116
- Published: October 2020
- Report Code: ML1771116FD
Marketline's Greencross Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Greencross Limited since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Greencross Limited's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Greencross Limited. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
– Provides intelligence on Greencross Limited's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
– Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Greencross Limited and its subsidiaries since 2007.
– Information about key financial and legal advisors for Greencross Limited's financial deals transactions.
– Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Greencross Limited’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports
Capital Raising - Deal reports
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP
Private Equity and Ownership - Overview
Private Equity and Ownership - Deal reports
List of Tables
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Greencross Limited private equity and ownership volume and value trend (2016-YTD2020)
Table 2: Greencross Limited private equity and ownership activity by deal type (2016-YTD2020)
List of Figures
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Greencross Limited private equity and ownership volume and value trend (2016-YTD2020)
Figure 2: Greencross Limited private equity and ownership by deal type (2016-YTD2020)